We're not your average brewery as all of our beer is brewed for us under contract so we don't always have an extensive list on tap. Please bear with us as we get more beer brewed over the next several months.
The majority of our beers will be our take on American, German, and English ales like India Pale Ales, Pale Ales, Brown Ales, Porters, Stouts, Lagers, and Blonde Ales. Every beer contains at least one ingredient grown on the farm - hops, fruits, or vegetables. Each week we offer infused versions of one of the beers using fresh fruit, vegetables or hops from the farm.
1. Helles Belles, 5.2% ABV, 18 IBU. Our yellow, crisp lager with a light hop aroma and malty finish. Uses German Pilsner malt, Carahell malt, Caravienne malt, and Carapils malt. Hopped with Thanksgiving Farm’s Cascade hops to balance the malt and give it just a touch of citrus flavor.
2. Black Death, 7.7% ABV, 84 IBU. Uses American 2-row pale malt. Carafoam, Carafa Special III, aromatic, and black malt to provide the same needs to balance the bittering hops yet let's the aroma hops.
3. Comb the Desert, 4.6% ABV, 24 IBU. our Schwarzbier collaboration with Antietam Brewery. Refreshing and crisp with just the right amount of chocolate notes and a hint of roast. Make no mistake, this black lager is a perfect thirst quencher on a hot summers day.
4. Amber, 5.4% ABV, 56 IBU. an aromatic, malt-forward amber ale with a touch of sweetness at first, followed by a slight bitterness in the finish that dries out your palate.
5. Telepathic, 5.4% ABV, 19 IBU. A golden American pale ale with a big citrus aroma with a nice sweet malt backbone. Uses Pilsner malt and other malts for color and head retention with Cascade hops for bittering and Altus as the dry hops.
6. C. Hopulinum, 5.6% ABV, 109 IBU. A beautiful orange colored West Coast-style IPA! This uses all "C" hops - Cascade, Centennial, Chinook, Citra, and Columbus for a wonderful citrus, floral, and slightly piney flavor and aroma. High IBU but a nice balanced bitterness that is supported by Golden Promise malt.
8. Hemophilia, 7.5% ABV, 69 IBU. This is a super dark Russian Imperial stout that uses American 2-row pale malt, Munich 10L, Crystal 120L, Chocolate, flaked barley, roasted barley, smoked malt, and black malt to provide roasted coffee flavors.
Agent Orange, 8.8% ABV, 75 IBU. A hazy IPA with big orange and citrus flavors and aromas. Uses pale malt, Carared malt, flaked barley, lactose, and sweet orange peel and is hopped with CTZ, Centennial, Mandarina Bavaria, Azacca, Exp. #10416, Citra, Amarillo, and Thanksgiving Farms Cascade hops. Cans ONLY
Antidote #1, 5.3% ABV, 33 IBU. An almost SMaSH pale ale using Pilsner malt, a touch of medium British crystal malt, and hopped with Centennial hops. Cans ONLY
Human Harvester, 6.4% ABV, 64 IBU. Our fresh hop pale ale using Maris Otter malt, 2-row malt, medium British crystal malt, aromatic malt, and biscuit malt with Columbus hops for bittering and a blend of fresh (wet) hops from Thanksgiving Farm – Cascade and Nugget. Cans ONLY
Rye-Sin, 5.5% ABV, 34 IBU. A rye pale ale using American 2-row pale malt, rye malt, red rye malt, medium British crystal, and aromatic malt and hopped using Columbus, Cascade, Chinook, and Amarillo. Cans ONLY
Special Relativity, 5.3% ABV, 26 IBU. This Marzen-style lager is walnut in color, refreshingly malty, yet light in body. The perfect pour after a long day chopping wood on those chilly Autumn Days. Cans ONLY
Virus, our American brown ale with local honey
Human Harvester, 2022 edition